BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee and it's 11:13. Why so late on my daily cup of java? First, I was out of coffee so I ran to Walmart to get more, but then realized I needed to go to Winn Dixie for shrimp (because we don't get meats from Walmart). So I go to Winn Dixie only to find that at 10am the seafood hasn't been put out yet. So I come home mad and frustrated at the waste of time and gas, but am soon consumed in a new found blog. I just sat for a little over an hour reading post after post. It feels so good to know there are other people out there who think like me. They get it! From culture to religion to every day life...they get it! I feel like I have found a new little gem or treasure. Lol. So, I'm just going to enjoy my coffee and sit back and absorb the words of others I have been needing to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment