BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 2, 2012

Rustik and Refined

I did it! Today is the opening day of Rustik and Refined; my Etsy shop. The whole time I've been collecting "inventory" I've being trying to convince my husband that there is a market out there for rustic, shabby chic, primitive and cottage chic type things and that I can sell this stuff too. And all of sudden, while setting up shop, I have been flooded with doubt. "What if I don't sell anything"? "What if he's right"? "What if I've wasted a lot of money buying inventory"? These are scary thoughts, but I've just pushed them aside and kept truckin'. I also initially thought that I had to have A LOT of inventory to grab people's attention and sell anything, but I've recently read that shops with bigger items typically have less. This made me feel a tiny bit better since most of my stuff will be furniture. Ultimately, I just have to let go and let God. He's given me the talents that I have, and He has a plan for me and how I will use them, and my Etsy shop may or may not be a part of that plan. There is only one way to find out so, here I go! 

---If you interested you can take a look through my little shop here
www.etsy.com/shop/rustikandrefined

No comments:

Post a Comment