BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hello Again

Hello out there! I guess you could say I took a non-intended blogging break. Not that anyone probably noticed anyway...but I felt the need to pick back up and continue blogging about life. I like to write stuff down; makes me feel better :) So, since my last post we've had some BIG changes (for the better)! My husband got offered a job back in our hometown (after 2 years of praying), so we made the 3 hour move back! Wahoo! We were beyond excited and feel so incredibly blessed. You just don't know how important family and friends are until you move away for a few years. We are currently in search for our "forever home" and I'm so impatient. I'm ready to put our roots down and be "Betty Homemaker" (not sure if I've heard that or made it up lol) NOW. In the meantime, my infatuation with antiquing has grown to a love for re-purposing furniture and other odd n' ends stuff. After redoing my sewing desk, which I blogged about way back when, it just grew from there. I've done several things since then and have decided to open an Etsy shop to sell my goods. I've been trying to build inventory and get everything ready. Right now I'm at that stage where I'm just about ready to open up shop, but can't think of just the right name. I'm constantly brainstorming! So thats the very very short version of everything :) I'm about to head to my sister's farm to let the dogs run and play, so  until next time be safe and Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment