BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Since my Thanksgiving post I've been up to alot. As you can see, I had an audience while I completed my first sewing project: a walmart sack/bag holder thingy for my sister's kitchen. I learned quickly that sewing is enjoyable, but one can get very frustrated very quickly. I also learned that when you start getting tired you start making mistakes so STOP and take a break!  LOL I'm getting ready to work on my next couple of projects, but keep putting them off because I still can't sew straight seems :( I'm a perfectionist. Any pointers are more than welcome!

I've also been practicing with my new camera, but got an iPhone and forgot about the camera for a little bit. I'm using both to practice shooting and play with creativity. I'm discovering I really like taking pictures of nature. And I'd love to one day be able to take a picture of something "ugly" or "ordinary" and turn it into one of those works of art where people just "ooo" and "ah" over it. Until then, here are a few of my pictures thus far...


This is my favorite from the iPhone

My husband and I found this bird nest made into the side of dead tree while walking in the woods :)

Lookin up from my tree stand

Everyone, meet Clyde!

Also from tree stand

Angled shot from tree stand

My absolute favorite so far!!




 All of the daisy pics were taken with my Canon.

No comments:

Post a Comment