BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 19, 2012

More great finds!

This drysink is now MINE! I've been eye'n it for months and just happen to walk in today and the owner had everything 40%!!!!! I found out the owner his moving out so.....I grabbed it!! Now, how to justify to my husband I bought an old drysink to use as a changing table for a baby we don't have. I just couldn't pass it up because I knew I wouldn't come across one like this again.
Amongst all the other "stuff" can you see the black beauty?! Would look beautiful in my freshly re-done spare bedroom

This old buggy seat would make an awesome bench!
I see past the gold. This would be beautiful in a distressed paint! More like white, with the Ralph Lauren tobacco glaze!!

2 comments:

  1. Love bird cages and am enjoying reading your blog. You are really an interesting person.

    ReplyDelete