BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 7, 2011

My VERY FIRST post

So this is my very first blog :O I'm beyond excited about starting my photography journey! David bought the camera Saturday and it shipped today. I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival. In the meantime I'm diving head first into Digital SLR Cameras & Photography for Dummies. Yay! Learning lots. Also, I will be heading to GameStop at midnight to pick up the hubby's new game, Call of Duty MW3. There will be lots of gaming going on in the Vinson household!

my fortune cookie; how appropriate!

2 comments:

  1. I have a list of blogs that I read daily so I'm gonna add you to my list :) i need to start back on mine but I kinda go lazy with it lol!

    What kind of camera did you get? We are getting one for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! I didn't know yal had one. Maybe you can help me then cause I'm still learning all this blog stuff. We got the Canon Rebel EOS T3i 18MP. It was my xmas too lol.

    ReplyDelete