BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

catchin up!



Since I last blogged my camera arrived just in time for the weekend! wooohooo! It's exactly as we ordered it so I highly recommend the website I mentioned in my previous post if your wanting to get a Digital SLR camera. We had a great, fun-filled weekend. Had our best friends come down to go with us to the Peanut Festival, and then Sunday I had my first practice session with the camera. It was somewhat frustrating since I'm still figuring everything out, but I think we still got some good shots. Special thanks to Jennifer and Cade for allowing me to practice on them! Now, to get ready for Thanksgiving at our house this year! Oh, here's a few shots for the photo shoot....







1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, these are awesome. You are so good and such a natural. Oh by the way, anyone reading this....I her momma.

    ReplyDelete