BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Eventful Day So Far...

Hey everyone! I have a good bit to write about today. First, I thought I'd share the link to the article that helped me in picking out my first DSLR. I already had an idea of what I wanted, but this really layed it all out; http://www.digital-slr-guide.com/canon-vs-nikon.html . Also, David found a website where you can get them way cheaper than going to the store. BestBuy had my camera on sale (would've saved $129 from original price), but then he went to bestpricephoto.com and we were able to save $220 and still got free shipping! The only downside is that it takes 7-10 business days to ship. That was ok with me! We thought it may be too good to be true, BUT there are alot of good reviews about the site and my camera so....we'll see!
On another note: My day started rather early this morning. Went to bed at 2am (on night shift) and woke up at 6:30am thanks to Toby the Assassin (my cat) and a screaming bird. Yup, he brought it in my bedroom. Between the cat, a squawking bird, and two barking dogs it was pure chaos there for a minute! I was not a happy camper this morning, BUT David brought Dunkin Donuts coffee home :) and I watched him play his new game. For those of you who don't know, I have to have my coffee in the mornings and I LOVE DD!

Anyway, I was suppose to have lunch with an old coworker and had to reschedule (booo), but then scheduled to have a dinner date with a friend from college on Thursday :) Also excited about taking pictures for another friend and her fiance's Save The Date cards/magnets. I also have two really cute babies lined up for practice....seems like the photography thing is working out already :)
Changing subjects again; so, I splurged and bought these boots that apparently nobody likes but me. David said they look like Chewbaca's head :( Anyway, I'm struggling with the decision to send them back or not. One boot has full, thick, long fur and the other is short, thin and matted. Should I send back and get my money back or just resale them on Amazon or Ebay? If I do that I will repurchase at the actual Bearpaw website. Or should I just keep the ones I have? Here's a photo....they're really cute with dresses and leggings.




2 comments:

  1. I love the boots! Great blog...keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Nobody likes em but me. I've been trying to tell everyone that furry boots are in, but anyway. I like them, so I guess that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete