BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 1, 2012

2012 Bassmaster Classic

My brother-in-law, Greg Vinson, made it to the classic this year; the super bowl of fishing for those of you who don't know. I say that because before I married my husband I never realized the magnitude of it lol. Anyway, we were excited for him but hadn't planned on going to watch until he was holding 1st & 2nd place the first two days! At that point we knew we had to go. It was going to be too close not too. So, we packed up our things again (bc we had just driven to Birmingham ) and headed to Shreveport with two of our closest friends; yay for last minute road trip! It was totally worth it too because Greg placed second!!!! We were on the edge of our seats the whole time, and hated to see him lose the hot seat, but we were proud nonetheless! He is awesome at what he does and a great guy too! You should check him out if your into fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment